Before that first prospective buyer walks through the door, you want to make sure your home is ready for showtime! Your agents with Virginia Coastal Connection provide expert advice to help you determine which improvements to consider before placing your home on the market. As part of our selling services, we can help you stage your home. We’ve spent years assembling a list of highly skilled contractors who do top quality work at reasonable prices for those projects which require a professional.
These are just a few of the important questions we can help you answer, ensuring the maximum return on your investment:
- What are today’s buyers expecting?
- Could a modest investment in landscaping reap big rewards?
- Which paint colors will give your home the “wow” factor?
- What updates are a wise move?
With in-depth knowledge of the many unique neighborhoods and micro-markets in Coastal Virginia, we’ll give you an honest assessment of your home’s value and help you price it accurately. There are many factors beyond the property and condition of your home which are taken into account when determining the price. We know how the neighborhood, proximity to waterways and beaches, schools, and commute distances affect value. No one knows value better than we do. Pricing your home RIGHT is our most effective marketing tool.
The goal when marketing a home is to expose it to the widest pool of qualified buyers. Marketing your property requires teamwork. We know what it takes to get your property noticed. You are an important part of our marketing team. Success requires commitment, effective communication, flexibility and responsiveness from everyone on the team.
VCC’s Effective Marketing Strategies
- Access to professional photographic services for property photos and virtual tours
- Custom riders with QR codes so buyers in the area have immediate access to mobile ready custom websites
- Full-blown web marketing blitzes—Realtor.com, Trulia, Zillow, MilitarybyOwner and more
- Effective social media networking through YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and more
- Our premier marketing plans make your home stand out from the crowd. It is important to hire a REALTOR© that you and your family feel comfortable working with, whom you can trust, and whose goals are in-line with yours.